- "Effect of Electro-Acupuncture on PKC and PTK in the Hippocampi of Rats with Senile Dementia"
Yuxing Liu, Shuguang Yu, Zheng Zeng, et al. American Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.7, No.1, 2006
- "Effects of Bloodletting Therapy on HSP70 And IL-1 In Adjuvant Arthritic Rat Local Diseases Area"
Yuxing Liu, Zheng Zeng, Fanrong Liang, et al. Journal of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, Vol. 16, No. 3, 2005
- "Regulation on Emotional Changes with Acupuncture" Journal of Shanghai Acupuncture-Moxibustion, Vol.18 (1):25, 1999
- "Treating 38 Cases Chronic Exhaustion Syndrome with Acupuncture" Journal of Shanghai Acupuncture-Moxibustion, Vol.18 (3):24, 1999
- "The Blood Rheology changes about Pasting Acupoints with Chinese Herbs for Experimental Chronic Bronchitis"
Journal of External Therapy of TCM, Vol.8 (3):5, 1999
- "Regulation on of Monoamine Neurotransmitters in Diencephalon on Inverted Rhythm Rats with Scalp Needle"
China Journal of Basic Medicine in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.5 (2):48, 1999
- "Influence of the method of application at acupoints to the pathomorphology of experimental chronic bronchitis"
Journal of Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.22 (3):39, 1999
- "Regulation of the Temperature Rhythm on Inverted Rhythm in Rats Treated by Acupuncture"
Yuxing Liu, Zheng Zeng, et al. Journal of Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.22, No. 3, 1999
- Chinese Acupuncture & Tuina Dictionary, People's Medical Publishing House, First Edition Aug, 2006. Editor
- "All-China Modernistic ethical medicine integration,"
Sichuan: Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, 1995. Article contributor and editor.
- "TCM natural remedies summation," Sichuan: Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, 1995. Article contributor and editor
- Specialized English for Traditional Chinese Medicine,
Textbook for Senior TCM Undergraduates and Postgraduates, Beijing, People's Medical Publishing House, 2000. Co-editor
Zheng Zeng was recommended to me by a co-worker when I was considering Acupuncture for pregnancy and reproductive health issues. I am so thankful for this introduction as I am proud to say that I gave birth to my first son in May of this year.
Zheng Zeng is a confident, heartwarming provider who truly listens to my concerns. She always provides positive feedback and supports my decisions. I am blessed that she entered my life and am now a firm believer in Acupuncture.