- "Effect of Electro-Acupuncture on PKC and PTK in the Hippocampi of Rats with Senile Dementia"
Yuxing Liu, Shuguang Yu, Zheng Zeng, et al. American Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.7, No.1, 2006
- "Effects of Bloodletting Therapy on HSP70 And IL-1 In Adjuvant Arthritic Rat Local Diseases Area"
Yuxing Liu, Zheng Zeng, Fanrong Liang, et al. Journal of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, Vol. 16, No. 3, 2005
- "Regulation on Emotional Changes with Acupuncture" Journal of Shanghai Acupuncture-Moxibustion, Vol.18 (1):25, 1999
- "Treating 38 Cases Chronic Exhaustion Syndrome with Acupuncture" Journal of Shanghai Acupuncture-Moxibustion, Vol.18 (3):24, 1999
- "The Blood Rheology changes about Pasting Acupoints with Chinese Herbs for Experimental Chronic Bronchitis"
Journal of External Therapy of TCM, Vol.8 (3):5, 1999
- "Regulation on of Monoamine Neurotransmitters in Diencephalon on Inverted Rhythm Rats with Scalp Needle"
China Journal of Basic Medicine in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.5 (2):48, 1999
- "Influence of the method of application at acupoints to the pathomorphology of experimental chronic bronchitis"
Journal of Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.22 (3):39, 1999
- "Regulation of the Temperature Rhythm on Inverted Rhythm in Rats Treated by Acupuncture"
Yuxing Liu, Zheng Zeng, et al. Journal of Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.22, No. 3, 1999
- Chinese Acupuncture & Tuina Dictionary, People's Medical Publishing House, First Edition Aug, 2006. Editor
- "All-China Modernistic ethical medicine integration,"
Sichuan: Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, 1995. Article contributor and editor.
- "TCM natural remedies summation," Sichuan: Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, 1995. Article contributor and editor
- Specialized English for Traditional Chinese Medicine,
Textbook for Senior TCM Undergraduates and Postgraduates, Beijing, People's Medical Publishing House, 2000. Co-editor
I get chronic migraines - bad ones that last for days!! Today I was on day 3 of a migraine that I'd rate an 8 out of 10 on the pain scale. I did a google search for "acupuncture migraines Austin" and came across the positive reviews on Yelp for Honeysuckle Acupuncture and knew I had to give them a try immediately. I left a message before they opened and got a call back an hour and a half later and an appointment scheduled for 11:30 that morning.
All I can say is THANK GOD for Dr. Liu!!!!! He spent 2 hours with me, and in addition to doing acupuncture he also did massage and acupressure on my scalp, face, neck, and back, as well as cupping on my back and neck and he even pricked one of my fingers to squeeze blood out of it to "release stress" which sounds really crazy but I could actually feel it working!!!!!
I feel like a human being again instead of someone who had been asking everyone I came in contact with to please shoot me in the face because I was in so much pain!!!
If anything, my migraine is now a 1 out of 10. I've been to a lot of acupuncturists in several cities including San Francisco, and I think this was the best experience I've ever had. I am so relieved to know I no longer have to suffer like I had been.
From Yelp http://www.yelp.com/biz/honeysuckle-acupuncture-austin-2