We provide Acupuncture, Herbal Consultation, Cupping, Moxibustion, Tuina, Ear Acupuncture,Balance Acupuncture, Korea Hand Therapy, Scalp Massage, Acupressure, warm Guasha massage, nutrition and food therapy,NADA treatment and so on are available
No herbal consultation fee for herbal refills
Gift certificates are available for acupuncture treatment.
Please call to make an appointment. (512) 374-4988
The World Health Organization recognizes the value of acupuncture treatment in a wide range of diseases, including:
Allergies (Oak, Cedar, Mold, Animal dander, weed, pollen), Asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, Common cold and flu
Anemia, arteriosclerosis, hypertension
Gastrointestinal (Digestive tract problem)
Chronic diarrhea, indigestion, constipation, abdominal pain, colitis, acid reflux, ulcer, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), nausea, vomiting, gas, bloating; Hemorrhoids; food allergies.
Infertility, irregular menstruation, PMS, menopause (hot flashes), dysmenorrhea (endometriosis, uterus fibroids), miscarriage prevention, migraine related to menstruation or ovulation, IVF support, IUI support, pelvic pain, vulva pain (vulvodynia), hormone imbalance
Sciatica, Headaches, migraine, postoperative pain, stroke recovery, facial pain & palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, dizziness, vertigo (loss balance), shingles left over pain
Neck pain, shoulder pain, arm pain, tennis elbow, wrist pain, thumb pain. Lower back pain, hip, knee, ankle, heel and foot pain (Plantar Fasciitis); osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), general pain.
Stress incontinence, urinary tract infection (UTI), sexual dysfunction
Stress, anxiety, depression, Neurosis,insomnia, poor memory, poor concentration,foggy mind .....
Ear, Nose, Throat, Dental
Poor vision, tinnitus, deafness, ear infection, toothache, gum problems
Immune disorders, addictions, ADHD, weight loss, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, skin disorders, herpes.
Dr. Liu's Specialization
Dr. Liu (pronounced as Leo) specializes in various pain disorders and neurological diseases, including migraine, tension headache, general headache, sciatic pain, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, neck pain (tight and tension),shoulder pain (frozen shoulder), elbow, wrist pain, lower back pain, leg pain, Hip, knee, ankle, heel and foot pain (Plantar Fasciitis); pain syndrome due to sports injuries, occupation or accidents.
- Stroke-recovery (Post stroke treatment), Bell's palsy, Multiple sclerosis, and neuropathy. migraine headaches, tension headaches; Vertigo.
- Gastrointestinal disorders (nausea, bad breath, acid reflux (heartburn), gastritis, stomach pain, gas, bloating, diarrhea, indigestion, constipation, abdominal pain, colitis, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
- Psycho-emotional disorders including stress, depression, and anxiety, insomnia, poor memory and concentration,Pain management, sports injuries and accident injuries
- Allergies (allergic rhinitis, food allergies), immune deficiency, auto-immune disorders, and immune-related dermatology
- Side effects of chemotherapy and radiation in cancer patients
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia
Zheng Zeng's Specialization
Zheng Zeng specializes in women's health: infertility, acupuncture IVF/IUI support, premenstrual and menstrual disorders, menopausal issues (hot flashes), endometriosis, uterus fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), morning sickness, etc.
- Pain management, sports injury
- Emotional disorders: stress, depression, and anxiety
- Allergies, immune deficiency, auto-immune disorders, and immune-related dermatology
- Skin disorders: acne, eczema, hives, and shingles
"I used to suffer from weekly, if not bi-weekly, debilitating migraines. After exhausting other methods of care, I made an appointment with Dr. Liu. Both Liu and his wife, Zheng Zeng, have been treating me since June of 2010. They are both genuinely kind, concerned, and compassionate. For once, someone tried to get to the root of the cause of migraines instead of offering a quick fix. Zheng Zeng and Dr. Liu's approach to my care validated my concerns for the first time in years. I remained migraine free for several months. If I do get a migraine now, it is not severe and can usually be avoided by adjusting my herbs or a treatment. I have my life back now thanks to Zheng Zeng and Dr. Liu. In addition to the medical care they have provided, Zheng Zeng and Liu are both incredibly personable, which makes the whole experience even more valuable. I completely owe my new found health and balance to Honeysuckle Acupuncture."
- Jaimee H. Austin, TX (From Yelp.com)