Liu's published books
- Chinese Acupuncture & Tuina Dictionary People's Medical Publishing House First Edition Aug, 2006
Vice Chief Editor
- Acupuncture Test Set Peoplefs Military Medical Press First Edition Oct, 2005 Vice Chief Editor
- New Century Altitude TCM College Textbook for 7 years TCM student ACUPUNCTURE (Zhen Jiu Xue), China Traditional Chinese Medicine Publisher. First Edition, Nov, 2004. (one of the writer)
- Altitude TCM College Textbook, Experimental Acupuncture, Shanghai Publishing House of Science & Technique. First Edition, Sep, 1999. (Wrote one part)
- Applications of Chronobiology Sichuan University Press, First Edition, 1995 (one of the editors)
- All-China Modernistic Ethical Medicine Integration, (Symposium on contemporary Chinese Minority Nationality Medicine And Drugs) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First Edition 1995.10 (vice chief-editor)
- TCM Natural remedies Summation, Sichuan: Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First EditionC1995.5 (one of the editors)
- All-China modernistic TCM Discussions, (Forum on Contemporary Traditonal Chinese Medicine of China) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First Edition 1994 (one of the editors)
- Medical Cases Discussion of Modernistic Famous Chinese Doctors, (Cases from Chinafs Noted Contemporary Doctors of Traditional Chinese Medicine) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First EditionC1995.8 (one of the editors)
- Continuing Education Textbook Acupuncture & Moxibustion Science. Sichuan TCM Bureau, Aug, 2001, (one of the editors)
I get chronic migraines - bad ones that last for days!! Today I was on day 3 of a migraine that I'd rate an 8 out of 10 on the pain scale. I did a google search for "acupuncture migraines Austin" and came across the positive reviews on Yelp for Honeysuckle Acupuncture and knew I had to give them a try immediately. I left a message before they opened and got a call back an hour and a half later and an appointment scheduled for 11:30 that morning.
All I can say is THANK GOD for Dr. Liu!!!!! He spent 2 hours with me, and in addition to doing acupuncture he also did massage and acupressure on my scalp, face, neck, and back, as well as cupping on my back and neck and he even pricked one of my fingers to squeeze blood out of it to "release stress" which sounds really crazy but I could actually feel it working!!!!!
I feel like a human being again instead of someone who had been asking everyone I came in contact with to please shoot me in the face because I was in so much pain!!!
If anything, my migraine is now a 1 out of 10. I've been to a lot of acupuncturists in several cities including San Francisco, and I think this was the best experience I've ever had. I am so relieved to know I no longer have to suffer like I had been.
From Yelp http://www.yelp.com/biz/honeysuckle-acupuncture-austin-2