Liu's published books
- Chinese Acupuncture & Tuina Dictionary People's Medical Publishing House First Edition Aug, 2006
Vice Chief Editor
- Acupuncture Test Set Peoplefs Military Medical Press First Edition Oct, 2005 Vice Chief Editor
- New Century Altitude TCM College Textbook for 7 years TCM student ACUPUNCTURE (Zhen Jiu Xue), China Traditional Chinese Medicine Publisher. First Edition, Nov, 2004. (one of the writer)
- Altitude TCM College Textbook, Experimental Acupuncture, Shanghai Publishing House of Science & Technique. First Edition, Sep, 1999. (Wrote one part)
- Applications of Chronobiology Sichuan University Press, First Edition, 1995 (one of the editors)
- All-China Modernistic Ethical Medicine Integration, (Symposium on contemporary Chinese Minority Nationality Medicine And Drugs) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First Edition 1995.10 (vice chief-editor)
- TCM Natural remedies Summation, Sichuan: Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First EditionC1995.5 (one of the editors)
- All-China modernistic TCM Discussions, (Forum on Contemporary Traditonal Chinese Medicine of China) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First Edition 1994 (one of the editors)
- Medical Cases Discussion of Modernistic Famous Chinese Doctors, (Cases from Chinafs Noted Contemporary Doctors of Traditional Chinese Medicine) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First EditionC1995.8 (one of the editors)
- Continuing Education Textbook Acupuncture & Moxibustion Science. Sichuan TCM Bureau, Aug, 2001, (one of the editors)
Dr. Zheng Zeng (Jen Jen), Dr. Wu and Dr. Liu are all wonderful. Very expertised and friendly. Thank you for making me feel much better!
I especially want to thank Dr. Liu for his most recent care. The 5 acupuncture and cupping treatments that he administered for my back pain after my car accident has restored me very close to my original state of health and much more quickly than I had hoped. I most appreciate that he also treated other health issues for me during this same time, including a slight respiratory infection and also premenstrual tension. He is very gifted; I am very grateful, and I look forward to returning to AOMA for his excellent care in the future.
Marybeth D. Austin, TX (From Yelp.com, under AOMA)