Liu's published books
- Chinese Acupuncture & Tuina Dictionary People's Medical Publishing House First Edition Aug, 2006
Vice Chief Editor
- Acupuncture Test Set Peoplefs Military Medical Press First Edition Oct, 2005 Vice Chief Editor
- New Century Altitude TCM College Textbook for 7 years TCM student ACUPUNCTURE (Zhen Jiu Xue), China Traditional Chinese Medicine Publisher. First Edition, Nov, 2004. (one of the writer)
- Altitude TCM College Textbook, Experimental Acupuncture, Shanghai Publishing House of Science & Technique. First Edition, Sep, 1999. (Wrote one part)
- Applications of Chronobiology Sichuan University Press, First Edition, 1995 (one of the editors)
- All-China Modernistic Ethical Medicine Integration, (Symposium on contemporary Chinese Minority Nationality Medicine And Drugs) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First Edition 1995.10 (vice chief-editor)
- TCM Natural remedies Summation, Sichuan: Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First EditionC1995.5 (one of the editors)
- All-China modernistic TCM Discussions, (Forum on Contemporary Traditonal Chinese Medicine of China) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First Edition 1994 (one of the editors)
- Medical Cases Discussion of Modernistic Famous Chinese Doctors, (Cases from Chinafs Noted Contemporary Doctors of Traditional Chinese Medicine) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First EditionC1995.8 (one of the editors)
- Continuing Education Textbook Acupuncture & Moxibustion Science. Sichuan TCM Bureau, Aug, 2001, (one of the editors)
Dear Dr. Zheng Zeng (Jen Jen),
Thank you so much for helping me this year! You practically saved my life. Truly. When I first met you in Janurary and I was 6 months pregnant, you helped me get centered and calm - and you did it so quickly! Honestly, I don't know when I have ever felt so horrible in my life - your acupuncture treatment combined with your bedside manner came to the rescue. THANK YOU!!
Post-partum, we worked on my breastmilk production - that was also incredibly helpful (not to mention the chicken broth you suggested!).
All this is to say that you are well-gifted in your profession - thank you for sharing your expertise, kindness, and gift with me and my baby.
T. L. (December 2011)