- 2003.11-2005.11 Study on the Characteristics of Pathological Rhythm of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Regulated by Electro-acupuncture. Funded by China National Nature Science Foundation
- 2003.03-2005.03: Sympathetic nerve activity of Acupoint - ST36 (corresponding to stomach organ), funded by National TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Committee.
- 2002.06-2005.06: Treating Forepart Rheumatoid Arthritis by Combining Acupuncture and Herb, Sichuan Provincial Science & Technology Committee (Doing RCT clinical research)
- 2002.06-2004.06: Treatment of Forepart Rheumatoid Arthritis with a combination of Acupuncture and Medicine; Funding agency: Sichuan Provincial TCM Committee.
- 2001.10-2004.10: Modifying susceptible gene expression in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) transgenic rats using acupuncture, funded by China National Nature Science Foundation
- 2001.09-2003.09: Reducing Heat Action in Active Arthritis Rats by acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee
- 2001.01-2003.01: The effect of acupuncture on behavior and depression-related central neurotransmitters in Rats, funded by Sichuan Provincial TCM Committee
- 2001.10-2003.10: Regulating Time-Phase Characters of Biorhythm by Chinese Medicine, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee
- 2000.10-2003.10: The Influence and Mechanism on the synapse plasticity of hippocampal neurons in the Senile Dementia Rats Treated by Electro-Acupuncture, funded by China National Nature Science Foundation.
- 2000.01-2002.01: Neurobiological Mechanism of anti-anxiety after abnegating Morphine by Acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Committee
- 2000.01-2002.01: Mechanism of Anti-Inflammation and Analgesia by Acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial TCM Committee. 1998-2001: Mechanism of regulating rhythms by acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee
- 1998-2001: Insomnia due to hyperkinesia treated with TCM, funded by China National Sports Committee
- 1997.10-2000.10: Comparison of different acupuncture methods for post-acupuncture effects on analgesia, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee.
- 1993-1996: Treatment and prevention of Shift-syndrome and "jet-lag" by TCM, funded by China National Nature Science Foundation.
I want to say thank you so much for bringing my health back on track again the treatment that you have giving me has caused me to walk without any pain. I was having a lot of pain in my hip, it felt to me that I would not ever find the doctor, they could not heal my pain. Mr. Yuxing Liu (Le-o) has solved my problem. I feel 100% better and walking better, I have never in my life had good treatment and feel so good. Iím a mother that was having a lot of stress from kids just life in it all going to college at a late start that was stress my special son it was a lot dealing with all that; and a mother of six children, I worked hard all my life. Mr. Yuxing Liu (Le-o)'s treatment giving me a new start and live again no pain, and the herbs that was given helped me, it actually healed me; I was having a lot of hot flashes what women go through, I have passed that I donít suffer from that. My shoulder was broken a little, but getting treatment healed that, I have no heavy pain. Its like a miracle Mr. Yuxing Liu (Le-o) has relieved me. Iím much claimer I think better and my body is going into a healthy state of mind, and having more energy, I have no wasted time, I can concentrate better ad I feel so happy and folks around me look at me different, and ask question who did you go to, to get treatment and they compliment me everywhere I go, l of who helped you. Thank you so much Mr. Yuxing Liu (Le-o) for being the best and adding a knew, look on my life and I appreciate you. I consider myself pleased to be here getting treatment from Mr. Yuxing Liu.
Thank you, and my God always keep you safe AND BLESS YOU for blessing others, Itís a great reward to feel again, to be happy and feeling like you are going through the right direction. Thank you