- 2003.11-2005.11 Study on the Characteristics of Pathological Rhythm of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Regulated by Electro-acupuncture. Funded by China National Nature Science Foundation
- 2003.03-2005.03: Sympathetic nerve activity of Acupoint - ST36 (corresponding to stomach organ), funded by National TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Committee.
- 2002.06-2005.06: Treating Forepart Rheumatoid Arthritis by Combining Acupuncture and Herb, Sichuan Provincial Science & Technology Committee (Doing RCT clinical research)
- 2002.06-2004.06: Treatment of Forepart Rheumatoid Arthritis with a combination of Acupuncture and Medicine; Funding agency: Sichuan Provincial TCM Committee.
- 2001.10-2004.10: Modifying susceptible gene expression in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) transgenic rats using acupuncture, funded by China National Nature Science Foundation
- 2001.09-2003.09: Reducing Heat Action in Active Arthritis Rats by acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee
- 2001.01-2003.01: The effect of acupuncture on behavior and depression-related central neurotransmitters in Rats, funded by Sichuan Provincial TCM Committee
- 2001.10-2003.10: Regulating Time-Phase Characters of Biorhythm by Chinese Medicine, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee
- 2000.10-2003.10: The Influence and Mechanism on the synapse plasticity of hippocampal neurons in the Senile Dementia Rats Treated by Electro-Acupuncture, funded by China National Nature Science Foundation.
- 2000.01-2002.01: Neurobiological Mechanism of anti-anxiety after abnegating Morphine by Acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Committee
- 2000.01-2002.01: Mechanism of Anti-Inflammation and Analgesia by Acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial TCM Committee. 1998-2001: Mechanism of regulating rhythms by acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee
- 1998-2001: Insomnia due to hyperkinesia treated with TCM, funded by China National Sports Committee
- 1997.10-2000.10: Comparison of different acupuncture methods for post-acupuncture effects on analgesia, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee.
- 1993-1996: Treatment and prevention of Shift-syndrome and "jet-lag" by TCM, funded by China National Nature Science Foundation.
Everytime I go to see Zheng Zeng she knows what to do to fix me. I could come in for stress, shoulder pain, stomach problems or menstrual problems, and I walk out of her office feeling like a million bucks!! She is my own personal super hero which is why one day, after an incredible treatment from her, I drew this picture. Thank you Zheng Zeng for always bringing my body back into balance and making me feel so much better!! :)