Zheng Zeng, MD (China), LAc 678, FABORM
Zheng Zeng started her practice of acupuncture in 1994. She had practiced at the Teaching Hospital of Chengdu University of TCM, one of the best of its kind in China. After 8 years of practice and serving as a faculty member in the Chengdu University of TCM, she came to teach and practice Acupuncture in Austin at AOMA (Graduate School of Integrative Medicine ) where she is the Director of the Department of Acupuncture; she has been a core faculty member at AOMA since 2002.
Zheng Zeng is a fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (FABORM) and is a board certified reproductive acupuncturist. She had been the "Practitioner Spotlight" on ABORM 2011 Spring New Letter.
Zheng Zeng has participated in clinical research on treating asthma, diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis with acupuncture and herbs when she was in China.
Zheng Zeng presented "Treatment of Female Infertility with Acupuncture" at the 21st Annual Symposium for Medical Acupuncture
in 2009 (The Symposium is designed for instruction and training of physicians (MDs and DOs only) interested in or already practicing acupuncture). She presented "Treatment of menopausal symptoms with Chinese Medicine at the Southwest Symposium in 2008, "Acupuncture for Prenatal and Postnatal Care" at Southwest Symposium in 2011.
Speaking Engagements (Presentations)
- AOMA-Graduate School of Integrate Medicine in Austin: Special Seminar Speaker: "Herbal and Acupuncture treatment for Female Infertility and IVF support", Austin, TX, May, 2012; and August 3-4, 2013
- Southwest Symposium Speaker: "Acupuncture for Prenatal and Postnatal Care" Austin, TX, March 4, 2011
- "Treatment of Female Infertility with Acupuncture" at the 21st Annual Symposium for Medical Acupuncture, Dallas, TX, April, 2009
- Southwest Symposium "Managing Menopause with TCM", Austin, TX, March 2008
- Women's Health Continuing Education Series (Fertility Problems, PCOS, PMS and other topics for licensed Acupuncturist), Austin, TX, July & August, 2007
- East-West forum: Bring Balance Back to Women's Health with Acupuncture, Austin, TX, May, 2007
- East-West forum: Infertility and Acupuncture, Austin, TX, July 22, 2010
- Seton GoodHealth Commons Panel Speaker (Women's Health and Acupuncture), Austin, TX, August 25, 2009
- Seton GoodHealth Commons Panel Speaker (Diabetes and Acupuncture), Austin, TX, November 10, 2009
- Seton GoodHealth Commons Panel Speaker (Asthma / Allergies and Acupuncture), Austin, TX, May 26 10, 2009
Zheng Zeng's Specialization
Zheng Zeng specializes in women's health: fertility issues, infertility, acupuncture IVF/IUI support, premenstrual and menstrual disorders, menopausal issues (hot flashes, night sweating), hormone imbalance, endometriosis, uterus fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), morning sickness,miscarriage prevention, etc.
- Pain management, sports injury
- Emotional disorders: stress, depression, and anxiety
- Allergies,sinus infection, immune deficiency, auto-immune disorders, and immune-related dermatology
- Skin disorders: acne, eczema, hives, and shingles
I want to say thank you so much for bringing my health back on track again the treatment that you have giving me has caused me to walk without any pain. I was having a lot of pain in my hip, it felt to me that I would not ever find the doctor, they could not heal my pain. Mr. Yuxing Liu (Le-o) has solved my problem. I feel 100% better and walking better, I have never in my life had good treatment and feel so good. Iím a mother that was having a lot of stress from kids just life in it all going to college at a late start that was stress my special son it was a lot dealing with all that; and a mother of six children, I worked hard all my life. Mr. Yuxing Liu (Le-o)'s treatment giving me a new start and live again no pain, and the herbs that was given helped me, it actually healed me; I was having a lot of hot flashes what women go through, I have passed that I donít suffer from that. My shoulder was broken a little, but getting treatment healed that, I have no heavy pain. Its like a miracle Mr. Yuxing Liu (Le-o) has relieved me. Iím much claimer I think better and my body is going into a healthy state of mind, and having more energy, I have no wasted time, I can concentrate better ad I feel so happy and folks around me look at me different, and ask question who did you go to, to get treatment and they compliment me everywhere I go, l of who helped you. Thank you so much Mr. Yuxing Liu (Le-o) for being the best and adding a knew, look on my life and I appreciate you. I consider myself pleased to be here getting treatment from Mr. Yuxing Liu.
Thank you, and my God always keep you safe AND BLESS YOU for blessing others, Itís a great reward to feel again, to be happy and feeling like you are going through the right direction. Thank you